Legal Guidance For Both Employees And Employers
Employment disputes can threaten an individual’s career — and they can do irreparable damage to a business. At The Law Offices of Neal Brickman, P.C.., we provide strategic advice and litigation services in employment disputes. Our aim is to help our clients resolve legal disputes and achieve their goals as expeditiously and efficiently as possible. We draw on extensive experience to counsel clients about their options and help them make the best decisions for their businesses and careers.
Located in New York City, our firm has built a national reputation for achieving cost-effective solutions to complex legal disputes. Whether we’re representing employees, entrepreneurs, corporate executives or the owners of a small business, we approach every case with passion and dedication.
Experience In A Wide Range Of Employment Law Matters
The attorneys at our firm have years of experience guiding clients through employment law matters. We consistently compete with larger law firms because we achieve the same results while giving our clients personal, dedicated representation from start to finish. At our firm, you will not be handed off to less experienced staff; you will always know who you’re working with.
We represent clients in a full range of employment law matters, including:
- Discrimination: We represent employers and employees in discrimination cases related to race, gender, religion, age, disability and more.
- Restrictive covenants: From employers drafting noncompete or nonsolicitation agreements to employees fighting for their rights against their employer, we have represented clients on both sides of these issues. We know how the opposition works, which aids us in providing strategic representation to our clients.
- Whistleblowers: Employees have the right to report their employer for unlawful acts, and employers have the right to defend themselves against false claims. We help businesses and employees protect their interests during whistleblower claims.
- Employment contracts: Both employees and employers have the right to assert their interests during the process of drafting or modifying contractual agreements.
- Mediation and arbitration: Often, parties in employment law disputes prefer to avoid the disruption and expense of litigation. We frequently work with employers and employees to craft imaginative solutions and resolve matters without going to court.
No matter the case, we bring the skill and knowledge to vigorously represent our clients’ interests. Our team of respected attorneys will work with you to fully understand your priorities so we can advance them most effectively.